Craig Woods Golf Club is open for the season! Please call (815) 338-9781 to reserve your tee time.
An executive course that will test your game.
Located immediately across Rt. 47 from Crystal Woods, Craig Woods was designed to give beginners, juniors, seniors, and even seasoned golfers a challenging track on which to develop and hone their skills.
The signature island green of the third hole tests the shot-making ability of golfers with all levels of experience. Those not anxious to test their mettle can opt for the adjacent green which is surrounded by terra firma. However, slicers will still have to take care to avoid an unfortunate splash-down.
With its par 3, 4 and 5 holes, numerous water hazards and mature trees, Craig Woods offers an interesting set of obstacles for you to overcome.
Weekday Green Fees
- 9 holes: $15.00
- Replay Fee: $12.00
- Senior (60+): $14
- Junior (under 18): $14
Weekend & Holiday Fees
- 9 holes: $17.00
- Replay Fee: $14.00
Riding or Pull Carts
- Riding Cart: Two Riders ($9 each for shared cart): $18.00
- Riding Cart: Single Rider: $ 10.00
- Pull Cart: $ 2.00
- No tank tops or sleeveless shirts allowed. (Men Only)
- All players must have a bag and clubs.
- Pace of play enforced.
- Only one ball allowed in play.
- Coolers and beverages purchased elsewhere prohibited.
- Starter has right to pair up players.
- Golf cart operators must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 25 years old.